Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Wedding Guides and Inspiration

I got an email this afternoon telling me that the REAL SIMPLE wedding guide is available at Crate&Barrel. I went to take a look at the guide and it looks similar to the one that came out last year. It's got a fresh, clean look and feel to the guide and it's meant to help plan a beautiful and stress free wedding celebration. There is a section in the guide which talks about 10 things to know in hiring a photographer/videographer. From time to time I look at guides such as this one to learn more about the wedding couple's side of things. I want to know what the couple's expectations are and provide them with the best service possible and even go beyond their expectations. It's also inspirational to view these kind of guides and the photos in them. One of my favorite publications for wedding inspiration is the Grace Ormonde Wedding Style magazine. What a beautiful and classy magazine. Stay inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment