Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Lucky Strike Lanes Bowling and "Lucky" Shots

On Monday evening I was pleased to drive into DC without any traffic to contend with, yet there was enough once I got into DC. It wasn't too bad getting around and I was glad to get to the Lucky Strike Lanes in good time. Lucky Strike Lanes is one of the classiest and coolest bowling joints around (that I've experienced). Several of us had dinner there and then bowled a few games, and it was also the birthday of one of my friends. It's great to be able to have my compact "pocket" camera to capture special moments and the fun whenever it happens. I found that the Night Snapshot setting on my camera was best for the lighting situation, because it fills the background with more light from the flash (longer exposure). You need to keep the camera very still though, unless you want to try to add some motion in your shots. Here a few photos from the night. Keep a camera handy...and you might just get a "lucky" shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment