Friday, January 16, 2009

Lebanese Taverna

I was invited to attend a CEO Boardroom gathering held at Lebanese Taverna in Bethesda, Maryland. The history of the Lebanese Taverna restaurant is a story of hopes and dreams becoming reality.

This evening was for a gathering of CEO's and principals to help connect, align and raise the bar of CEO's individual vision for themselves, their organization, and their communities by aligning with each other.

I was allowed to take some photos of the restaurant and the event. I arrived a half hour before the event started and got my camera, flash, and lens ready. The lighting was dim in the room so I either used flash or took the pictures at the widest aperture with high ISO and fast (1.8/2.8) lenses. There was about 30 CEO/principals there and it was good to network with people there.

No comments:

Post a Comment