Thursday, January 15, 2009

Things Learned, Things Practiced

I had been looking forward to Tuesday the 13th in seeing and hearing Steve Uzzell present again. I saw Steve present the last day of FotoWeek DC where he presented "Open Roads; Open Minds: An Exploration of Creative Problem Solving. This seminar was hosted by Blue Ridge Workshops, and this was my first seminar with them. When I arrived at the seminar early, I got a seat up front and watched all the people coming in. I think I was the youngest person there, and there was a lot of photography wisdom and experience in that room. Steve presented a seminar called "Do It Once, Do It Right." I was amazed with the photos I saw and see that there were specific things that Steve did to achieve the kind of images he came away with. With all this knowledge accumulated, it would be beneficial to put these things into practice. I've got to keep taking photos consistently, and I'm encouraged to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment