Sunday, December 13, 2009

A Carnival Day at Sea

November 12: After a couple days of visiting port cities, it was time for a day at sea for the cruise back to Miami. Carnival didn't let the fun stop as we had a morning treat in seeing a guy carve a sculpture from a block of ice right before our eyes. I have seen a few ice sculptures in my time, but seeing it done live was a treat and he did it so quickly. According to the date stamps on my photos it took the guy almost 30 minutes to carve the sculpture, but it only seemed like 10 minutes because I think everyone was mesmerized at seeing the block of ice become a beautiful sculpture.

One of the other things my friends and I did aboard the ship was to take a hip-hop dance class. I enjoy dancing and this was a fun excursion. It was another night of good eating in the dining room and after dinner. Later on in the evening I enjoyed a stroll around the ship and the view from high up on the ship looking out on it's deck with it's lights on showing a majestic view.

No comments:

Post a Comment