Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Sunset Engagement Photo Outing

It was the last day of May and I had the pleasure of doing an engagement session with Rob and Jenna. Using the word "session" seems a bit too formal and technical, so I told them that this is basically a date between them, and that I'm just along to take pictures. We were fortunate to have great weather and I had planned for our session to happen around 6:45pm knowing that the sun would be setting around 8:30pm. In planning the engagement session, I recalled a familiar area in Vienna, VA just off the Washington and Old Dominion trail. I thought the area was a good match for their personality and how they interacted with one another. We had a great time and went to dinner afterward. Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the outing.

1 comment:

  1. Nice V!!! I think you're no longer "emerging" but "arrived". :) Anne

    ReplyDelete