Sunday, June 21, 2009

Bradley & Julie Married!

I had the pleasure of officially photographing Bradley & Julie's wedding in State College, PA this past weekend. After about a three hour and twenty minute drive with great weather, I arrived at Toftrees Golf Resort and Conference Center to do a walk through of the place. The rehearsal dinner was that night.

I awoke the next morning to seeing it raining. It turns out that the day fluctuated back and forth between good weather and the rain. We would have to make the best of the situation. My friend Kevin who assisted me and served as a second shooter for the wedding arrived at Toftrees and we went to the church to get our photography gear and plan in place. Everything turned out well and went fairly smoothly. The wedding was beautiful and full of joy. Such a fun couple. We stopped by Penn State's Beaver Stadium to take pictures by a corner with the PSU letters on a stone wall. It was amusing to hear the cars passing by as a few of them honked in seeing us. We went back to Toftrees for the reception and had a great evening with such incredible fellowship in the room. We celebrated till after 10pm and I took the last pictures around 11:20pm, so it was a full day, but it was all very precious. Here are some of my favorite photos of the wedding day.










3 comments: