Sunday, September 20, 2009

Washington Bridal Showcase

September 13 - Here come the brides to be. I heard about the Washington Bridal Showcase from advertising and I though about checking it out. I figured it would be good to see what the wedding industry is offering. The showcase was held at the Dulles Expo and I arrived there about an hour after it opened. The setup of the showcase was like being at a convention with various vendor booths of wedding resources, musicians, photographers, food, hotels, and destination locations. I saw a few vendors that I recognize such as The Knot and The Donovan House.

One of the highlights of the day was the bridal showcase runway show and a lot of people showed up to watch it. A good variety of clothes were modeled and there was even some entertainment with some of the guys doing a little dance routine. I'm glad I was able to go as it inspired me and motivated me a little more in taking my photography to the next level.

No comments:

Post a Comment