Thursday, September 3, 2009

Vapiano - European Restaurant Concept

August 31 - Vapiano: I went to a dinner meeting at Vapiano in Ballston on Monday night. I had never been to this restaurant, but I was up for checking it out. As I walked up to the entrance of the restaurant I the couldn't help but notice the red motor scooter outside which gave the impression of being in Europe. The Vapiano name on the scooter along with the Peroni Italy label furthered accentuated European ambiance.

The environment inside is casual yet refined; chic, clean, and spacious along with classy European pictures along the walls and plants all around. Restaurant guests are given a chip card that's used to add up their purchases which they pay for when they leave. The Vapiano menu has quite a tasty sounding selection, offering made-to-order fire roasted pizzas, house made pasts and hand tossed gourmet salads. There's also a bar and a refrigerator displaying desserts. It was a good dining experience and I'll have to come back and try other food offerings.


No comments:

Post a Comment