Thursday, August 18, 2011

Product Showcase: Anji Mountain Bamboo Chairmat and Rug Co.

August 18, 2011 - Sticker shocked, but she likes it! I've got to say I'm impressed with this product that my mother bought today for the computer area downstairs at her house. At an earlier visit to an office supply store months ago we had seen this bamboo chairmat from Anji Mountain. It looked nice and it seemed like it was of great quality, but we didn't get it at that time. Yet today was the day as my mother wanted a chairmat. We didn't know the price till there was a price check on it and the look on my mother's face was priceless. She still got the product, and it was easy to roll out and put under the computer desk. Nice, solid!



It's interesting that we visited a camera store before going to the office supply store and I had a conversation with my mother about prints and the various places she could physically go to get prints. She was considering places and although other places are cheaper, I stressed the end result of quality.

I checked out the website of Anji Mountain and was pleased with the site. When I first saw the product and after visiting the website, it made me think of that movie House of Flying Daggers as there is a lot of bamboo in some scenes in that movie. It's a good reminder of how a product can bring out memories and add to our lifestyle.

So back to the Anji Mountain website and company, where there's a nice picture of a mountainside and a statement that says "Just what the world needs now eco-friendly natural fiber rugs." That got my attention and made me feel good to know that we're helping our environment. In reading the mission statement of the company, I can see what they're about and I like what they stand for. It's cool to see that they are a family business and again I can see a focus on quality and principles. This experience today made me think more about photography, business, service and the quality of the products delivered. Way to go Anji Mountain.

No comments:

Post a Comment