Sunday, October 18, 2009

So in Love Just Like on Their Wedding Day

September 20 - Chris & Michelle Married Bliss: At the end of July I photographed the wedding of Chris & Michelle, a fun couple so in love with each other. It's as it should be, but even as I photograph them again in the same clothes as worn on their wedding, they haven't skipped a beat in love. I enjoy being around these two. They're a beautiful couple, and I'll say it again... they're fun!

I was doing a photography project and they were able to help me out with it by being a couple for me to photograph, but I admit it was also another chance to get more pictures taken above those from their wedding day. It was a hectic day as it seems all weddings are. I didn't feel like I got enough shots although they were totally satisfied with the pictures I had taken. Still, I wanted to take more pictures of them and it turned out to be a perfect day to do so. It was like they were on a date and I was just there to capture it. We had a great time and also had lunch in Georgetown outside at the Paper Moon Italian restaurant, and we plan to hang out again soon. Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment