Sunday, July 7, 2013

Scott & Jen's One Year Wedding Anniversary

It was one year ago today that I was able to photograph the wedding of Scott & Jen at the Chesapeake Beach Resort & Spa in Maryland. I wanted to share about this wedding to celebrate their first wedding anniversary today. I was introduced to Scott & Jen through my friend Greg whom I've known for several years and I attended Greg's wedding. Greg's brother Scott and his fiance Jen were going to get married. Greg and I are both photographers and so when it was time to start finding a photographer to capture Scott & Jen's wedding, Greg recommended me. The Chesapeake Beach Resort & Spa is only about 45 minutes to an hour away from Washington DC and it was nice to take a short road trip with my friend Mike who was the second photographer for this wedding.We arrived at the venue around 3:30pm to ensure we had time to scope out the area and do getting ready photographs for the bride and groom and their groomsmen and bridesmaids. The bride and groom didn't see each other before the ceremony at 6:30pm and the reception was inside and went on till the last dance at 11pm. It was a beautiful and fun wedding and reception. I was glad to photograph it and help preserve their wedding day memories. Congrats Scott & Jen and continued blessings in your marriage.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment