Thursday, September 29, 2011

MBFW S/S 2012 Covered for MyDCStyle



It's been a couple weeks since MBFW S/S 2012 and I wanted to show the photo galleries of the eight shows I covered there for MyDCStyle. I enjoyed being in NYC again and felt so much more comfortable traveling around there.

In walking up to Lincoln Center there was a incredible feeling of excitement. Although I was here last fall in covering S/S 2011, I was looking forward to seeing what changes had taken place and to seeing the new collections. The new front facade was cool and sleek and once I was through the doors I was in a fashion metropolis. It seemed like everybody there was uniquely dressed to impress and picture taking was the norm, as everybody seemed to want to capture and be captured by cameras.

I'm glad to have captured a good number of shows during my two and half day stay at MBFW. Here are photo galleries of just the runway portion of the fashion shows I covered:

Betsey Johnson

Badgley Mischka

Vera Wang


Herve Leger by Max Azria

Tibi

Michael Kors

Milly by Michelle Smith

Elie Tahari

There you have it. Although there was a lot of time spent waiting and through the challenges of getting the best spot I could, and all the processing of the images, it was worth the trip there. Overall it's a great experience and I think I would do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment