Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Product Review: Military Tech Laptop Case

I like excellent, functional and stylish gear, so when I walked into the ACE Photo camera store in Ashburn VA to kill some time and browse, I found something I had to have. The ACE Photo camera store has an extensive collection of photography gear including a big room of camera bags and cases. It can be tough going into a camera store and "convincing myself" of what I need, but I don't want to have GAS (Gear Acquisition Syndrome). Getting a new bag to hold my laptop and some other gear was on my mind recently as I travel with my laptop from time to time.

I already have a very slim laptop case, but there are times I wished the bag had just a little more room. There are times when I need to carry my laptop comfortably for lengthy amounts of time and even take it with me while biking. So in a sense I also wanted a messenger-style bag, but it had to have a low profile and not be bulky. I was specifically looking for a durable bag that could carry my laptop in a variety of ways. I also wanted the bag to stay close against my back while allowing me to carry other things on me and being able to access them easily.

Being properly equipped gives me a sense that I can accomplish a task at hand. Maybe it's a guy thing and watching action movies or television shows with lots of cool gear in them is exciting. It reminds me of the military too, as I served active duty in the U.S. Army, and I enjoyed being geared up and ready to move.

Sometimes I wish I could design and produce my own products because it would fit the specifications of what I need. After practically looking at every bag at the store, I purchased the Naneu Military Tech MT-17 Laptop Case. When I got home I took a couple photographs of the laptop case to post here, yet check out the NANEU website for a more in-depth look at the case and it's features along with their other products. As the NANEU website says, it's "Not.Just.Another.Bag." Hooah!



No comments:

Post a Comment