Wednesday, July 1, 2009

World Team Tennis 2009 Season

Tennis season is upon Washington D.C. as World Team Tennis (WTT) will hold a series of matches at City Center DC. I was privileged to be able to take some pictures court side at last season's final match in which our Washington Kastles team won over the St. Louis Aces team (22-17).

The 2009 WTT season starts on Tuesday July 7th with the Kastles playing the Philadelphia Freedoms with Venus Williams. I wanted to photograph the 2009 season as I had photographed a match last season, and I had been waiting for approval to be able to do it. A lot of time had passed and I didn't know if I was going to be one of the few that were going to be able to take pictures court side. I got a call today from my point of contact for media relations and was told I am now credentialed. I'm very excited to be able to take pictures of the matches this season.

http://www.washingtonkastles.com

I looked back over the pictures I took at the last WTT season and chose a few to share here.










No comments:

Post a Comment