Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Penn Camera Expo

I go to the local Penn Camera store so often that most of the staff there knows me and my penchant for looking for new stuff to potentially buy. Every now and then they'll have a class or sale going on. I got an ad in the mail about their in-store weekend expo coming up, so I planned to attend it on May 3rd. In addition to having a sale on many items from various vendor representatives. There also had several vendors give short sessions on some of their products. There was also a guy giving free camera cleanings with various tools for one or two cameras, so I got both of mine cleaned. It was good to have that camera cleaned and it even felt good to know they were. Good thing I didn't need to send it in for further cleaning. It's exciting to go to these expos and I'm looking forward to attending more, especially the big ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment