Wednesday, May 20, 2009

CS4 Down & Dirty Tricks

I heard Scott Kelby was coming into town to the Washington Convention Center in DC on May 8. It was for the Adobe Photoshop Seminar Tour and Scott was going to teach on Photoshop CS4 Down & Dirty Tricks. I saw Scott and Corey as they were walking into the ballroom and introduced myself to Scott and chatted with him on his way up to the front of the ballroom. He was very friendly. It was a whole day of learning techniques just like the pros do, and Scott taught with his trademark style and humor, even when audio problems came up during the morning hours. I also took some pictures during my time there and sent Scott Kelby a link to them and he posted the link on his May 12 blog entry. What a great day.

http://vithaya.zenfolio.com/kelby-dc09

No comments:

Post a Comment