Saturday, May 9, 2009

Embassy Tour Day

Living so close to DC, I've been there many times, yet I feel like I still haven't seen enough of it. I'm sure there are tourists that have seen things in DC that I haven't seen yet. There is so much to see and do in DC, and one of the most culturaly rich things to do is to be able to visit an embassy in DC. I got to do that on Saturday May 2nd with Passport DC as various embassies opened their doors to the public. I went with a group of friends which made it all the more fun, and I also brought my camera. I wasn't going to miss a chance to photograph the interior of some embassies. We took a shuttle a couple times, but walked most of the time. It was a fairly long day of tourism, and it gave us a all a different persective of the culturally rich environment we have here.

No comments:

Post a Comment