Monday, October 3, 2011

Dirty Vegas Video Shoot by 8112 Studios



October 2, 2011 - I was fortunate to be able to come to a video shoot for Dirty Vegas courtesy of 8112 Studios. The venue was the Rock & Roll Hotel in Washington DC. The models and extras were to arrive at 2pm and I arrived soon after to take some behind the scenes pictures of the video shoot, as I had also done a behind the scenes coverage of another video shoot by 8112 Studios. I knew several people there as we are in the same industry, so it was good to see familiar faces and catch up a bit. Unfortunately I couldn't stay long as I had something to go to that was preplanned, but said I'd be back later on in the evening.

When I arrived back to the video shoot, everyone was on a break so it was good timing. I continued to take pictures as everyone resumed the shooting for a concert scene and then onto other scenes till we finished up at about 10pm. It was exciting to be there and it reminded me of being on set as I did a few modeling and extra jobs years ago. The hours are long and it can be tiring work along with a lot of waiting, yet in the end, it's rewarding to see the final product.

Here's a short video slideshow of some of my favorite pictures from shooting behind the scenes of this video shoot for Dirty Vegas by 8112 Studios.

No comments:

Post a Comment