Saturday, February 20, 2010

Jen Corey for Miss America!

January 13: After schmoozing with people at The Park at Fourteenth, I headed over to The Institute of World Politics which was the venue for Miss DC 2009 Jen Corey's send-off celebration for Miss America. I had met Jen when I photographed the Miss DC pageant last year and it was great to be able to celebrate her winning the Miss DC 2009 title.

There were many fans of Jen at the celebration and we got to see Jen model various dresses and hear her talk about her competing for the Miss America title. Jen is an amazing woman, as are all the women who compete in these pageants. They are so talented and do so much for the community. I was able to take a few pictures of Miss DC 2009 that night and although I couldn't attend the Miss America pageant, I was certainly cheering for her from back here in DC. We're very proud of her as she placed in the top ten at the Miss America 2010 pageant. Congratulations to Jen!

No comments:

Post a Comment