Friday, June 13, 2014

goldRush Rally 2014

June 6, 2014 - I checked out some cars that were part of the goldRush Rally.The cars were parked along Connecticut Ave in NW DC, in front of a new restaurant to the area called The Gryphon. I only had a few minutes to take some pictures before I had to go somewhere, but it was cool to see the cars. It reminded me of The Fast and The Furious movie series. It certainly is a lifestyle. I don't have a car like the ones in these movies, but it's is an interesting culture. As a photographer I'm all about learning more about other cultures. Maybe someday I'll get more into car photography, and I have visited the Washington Auto Show several times.

GoldRush Rally is an automotive lifestyle rally, and it's also a public event attracting prominent guests. This year the tour in the United States went from May 31st to June 7th, 2014, taking participants on the road from Las Vegas, Park City, Denver, Chicago, Cleveland, DC and ending in New York for the finale.

http://www.goldrushrally.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment