Saturday, January 7, 2012

Taking a Chance, Getting Out There More

January 7, 2012 - Yesterday was the First Friday of the Year! Obviously the start of the new year is a prime time to make a good start of things and even take some risks. I submitted three images to the B&W+ RangeFinder Alternative Photographic Processes Contest.

There are a panel of judges and there are nice prizes. There's also a "People's Choice" vote which is a section apart from the rest of the contest and the votes will not influence the judges." Even if I don't win, it's good to try and get out there. I'm celebrating photography in these pictures, loving the black and white beauty of it all. I've posted the three images that I submitted here on my blog. Out of the thousands upon thousands of photos I have in my archives, I decided to go with a few fashion images.



No comments:

Post a Comment