Friday, August 21, 2009

The Digital Photography Book Volume 3 by Scott Kelby

I've been a fan of Scott Kelby's Photoshop and Photography work for several years and have some of his books. Scott has been the top-selling computer technology book author worldwide since 2004, so that's impressive to me. As an emerging photographer, I especially like "The Digital Photography Book" series and I was so excited to know that his third volume was coming out. I got my copy in the mail this week and looked through it with enthusiasm. Each book in the series builds upon the last one and he even asked his fans for input on what to put in this latest book. These books give the reader practical know how to do the kinds of shots that Scott and other photography pros do.

Scott posted a review from the Blog Critics website on his August 20 blog entry and I wanted to include it here, as it's a fairly thorough review that will give you a good idea of what the book contains. Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment