Saturday, July 5, 2014

Welcome to CityCenterDC

June 29, 2014 - I'm thankful to have spent some time with friends, acquaintances and friends of friends on the rooftop of the residences of CityCenterDC. I was invited to this party and appreciated the views, conversations, food and drink. I'm impressed with what they've done with CityCenterDC. I like the modern appeal and use of green space. It's about time DC has something like this, and I can't wait to see how things develop more in this area and see how it grows. Hopefully this kind of development will inspire others. http://www.citycenterdc.com/

I brought my compact camera with me as this was a casual gathering, and I took some pictures to capture my experience in exploring this amazing development. Since the party was on the rooftop, I just took exterior shots, yet I enjoyed seeing what I could do with my compact camera in capturing the beauty of this place. 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment