Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Brother and Sister Photo Session in the Woods

September 14, 2013 - I was asked by a friend to do a photo shoot of her and her brother in the Vienna VA area. The photo session was for a special purpose in that the photo was for their mother on her birthday, and the brother and sister didn't have too many photos of them together. For the location, we ended up going into a wooded area not far from sunset. The light from the sun streamed through the trees and created a nice back light on the subjects, while the light from my diffused flash lit them from the front. I wanted to balance the light and exposure with the background and foreground. I was asked to make a print for the next day which I personally delivered. I'm glad that their family loved the photos. Here's a couple of the favorites.


No comments:

Post a Comment