Friday, February 24, 2012

New York City Photo Walk

On January 23rd, we had a group of photographers from the DC area take a round trip bus trip to New York City to do a photo walk. This idea was from my photographer friend Moshe Zusman and he made it so we could have a B&H representative go on the photo walk with us. We had a couple weeks or so before the trip to prepare and the plans were made, but we didn't really know what the weather would be like. I'm sure we hoped for a nice sunny day, but instead we got a rainy day. At least there was some snow left on the ground and we made the best of it. I actually didn't mind the weather since I think it made for a different look and feel for the pictures we took. Here are a few of my images from the photo walk.




No comments:

Post a Comment