Thursday, November 10, 2011

Jason & Alesha Engagement Outing

November 5, 2011 - It was about that time. I had known Jason for a few years after meeting him at a Halloween party. At that time he wasn't wearing a costume as he dropped by the house I was at for this party, before he went home. Even though I was dressed up like Legolas from the Lord of the Rings, we still connected and continued our friendship over the years. Our places of work were fairly close to each other, so we'd have lunch from time to time.

Life got busy and we hadn't seen in each in awhile, but it's great to have recently reconnected. I was happy to hear that he got engaged to Alesha. They've been loyal and steadfast with one another and they compliment each other well. I was glad to meet Alesha as they wanted to discuss having me photograph their wedding. We actually all met up a couple times for dinner to get to know each other better and work some details out. They also wanted some pictures taken during their engagement time and wanted to be able to send out save the date cards.

We planned ahead and settled on November 5th at a park to have me photograph them there. We brought along our bikes to ride on the trail. It was early afternoon when we started with the pictures and even though it was a bit chilly, we still enjoyed being outside. It was slowly warming up and it was rather comfortable by the time we were finished mid-afternoon. We've got the date saved for the wedding day and I'll be overjoyed in capturing it.





No comments:

Post a Comment