Wednesday, January 20, 2010

DC to Nashville

January 6: I didn't get much sleep the night before, as it took me awhile to pack. I wanted to make sure I had everything I needed for a six day trip in the Nashville, TN area. I was going there to visit relatives and go to the Imaging USA conference at the Gaylord Opryland Hotel and Convention Center.

My flight from DC to Nashville only took about 90 minutes. I'm always amazed at the beauty of the skies when taking a flight, and it's amazing how you can travel 568 miles in such a short time. It was nice to have my relatives meet me at the airport. I always look for the welcome sign at an airport to try and get a picture. It was great to see the welcome that Nashville gave for Imaging USA attendees. It was great to see my uncle's kids, and we ended up playing Wii for a bit. They even made me a character. How fun. I didn't stay up too long cause it was a long day and I had to be up early the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment